Saturday, September 20, 2008

Presleys 1st Birthday Party



The day started off fun for Presley, she got several birthday calls, I made her eggs for breakfast and Ben gave her a ride in the laundry basket (one of her favorite things to do!) I took her to McDonald's for french fries with a friend and her baby girl in the afternoon. We came home and she watched Annie then got all dressed up in her birthday outfit that Ben bought her. I made Mexican food and invited a few of our friends over to celebrate (mom you would have been proud of my enchiladas, you taught me well). We had cake and ice cream, Presley ate her entire mini cake!!!! Opened all of her great presents (thanks to many of you:)), played for a few hours and finally went to bed an hour and a half past her bed time! I thought she was going to have a hard time sleeping because of all the sugar, but I guess her belly was good, she had a great night sleep and even slept in a little bit (hurray P-Lady)!!!



7 comments:

Lindsay said...

such a fun birthday! i love your slideshow that is so cute. we had a great time at the party, and your enchiladas were to die for! oh and your cake was, too. (of course i'm all about the food). thanks again for having us over!

Amy said...

Love all the videos and slideshow! I can't figure out how to upload those yet.....

mother vickie said...

Hi Presley and ben and Marcie. I love your website. I can see little Presley. Happy 1st birthday. Grandma went crazy again buying baby clothes. I was in target and saw so many cute little baby clothes for Presley. I want to see her in them. So, you will have to Model Presley wearing them walking down the runway.Make a little film of her modeling them. that way I can see the clothes on her. I will try to get them out to you asap. I miss you little sweetie pie. Grandma and Papa cloud loves you...Happy Birthday. a bunch of kisses xxxxxxxxxx...

Lorilee said...

just as cute the second time around.
i love how polite she was just picking at it with her cute little pointer finger.
I think there might have been a different reaction to the cake if she were a boy.

Melanie Hahn said...

really? 1 already? dang - it seems like she was just born! I love the b-day pics, you look so pretty and pres is really the dang cutest girl ever!

Unknown said...

Very cute baby! I hope that everything is going well. Tell Ben I said Hi.

Brandi Wheeless said...

I'm so happy she had a great birthday. Love her!!!