Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family Update- some of you may be asking what happened to the Clouds???

So its been nearly 2 1/2 weeks since I have posted anything. I guess I didn't have much to say. So I decided to give you all an update on each of us.

1st: Presley
She is nearly 17 months old (Feb 19th). As you can tell she is starting to look so grown up. She has learned to throw little fits and right now I think its funny, but it is wearing thin!! She loves food, almost anything I give her she will eat, (minus raw veggies-still have to mash those). But she is so much fun, she's like my little best friend. But she has learned to do things I hate like run down our drive way away from me laughing while I yell for her to stop! I guess all kids like to disobey:)



2nd: Ben
He is doing really good. This semester seems to be so much better for him then last semester. We actually get to see him more. He really likes his hospital rotation and gets to see some crazy patients, he loves to tell me about them. He is making great grades in his classes and has been able to play a little more sports this semester (ie golf and b-ball).

3rd: Me
I am doing good. I will be nearly 6 months (24 weeks) next week. This pregnancy is getting to me, my belly seems to grow daily (I swear its much bigger then with Presley!). I had my first ultra sound a few weeks ago and baby is really healthy and moving around like crazy. The Dr.'s are 85% sure its a girl, so we will see..

my new favorite craving (open face, toasted, honey-wheat-bagel sandwich with pepper jack cheese!!- I could eat these all day long. )






8 comments:

Amy said...

uh oh... Pres is heading into the terrible two's! :) She's so cute, totally miss her! Take some pics of that belly! :) Oh, and Katie's in LOVE w/ that magazine you sent her. The posters are all over her wall that was included in it. LOL

Lindsay said...

don't you love the crazy hospital stories? jason has a new one every week. i think presley has really grown up over the past few months, and her fits crack me up. (but i don't see them every day).

ps now i have a craving for a bagel sandwich, that looks SO GOOD

Lorilee said...

you'll have to invite me over the next time you make one of those sandwiches... :) looks so yummy.

I love Presley's fits. She looks so cute sitting in that chair, almost like she could just stand up and walk around with it still strapped to her.

gratefulmouse said...

I swear I have a hard time leaving a comment every time..I have to sign into google blogger..oh well, me too..i love that open face sdwch unfortunately in my case I want two..I use to eat open faced sdwchs when I did weight watcher..it cuts down on the carbs per day you are allowed..yummy

gratefulmouse said...

thought I'd post another comment also abt ben..what a relief to see that he is enjoying his work..and learning..I was worried with all the stuff you have to remember ..phew its a killer ..going to college wasnt easy for me..and good to see that you are doing well marcie..each time is different..I was huge for becky and then a little smaller for noah and then for sam..I walked in and everyone said are you pregnant..I as so small..then for ben and dan it went back up again...haha...so enjoy...two little girls..haha..they will always call home..you will be lucky as boys dont do that..

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcie, I enjoyed the blog. Keep them coming ...... I really miss you guys.We are just about to leave for the hospital. I will call when I know anything.
Love you,
Mom Nelson

Tiffany Buhman said...

Everytime I think of Presley now she is seating in her chair waiting for you to feed her. haha...come to think of it, everytime I call she is waiting for you to feed her. Stop starving my poor baby marcie :o)

Melanie Hahn said...

Glad for the updates! Everyone sounds so great! That sandwich looks so yummy - I think I need one of those too :)