Sunday, September 20, 2009

Presley Turns 2


My little baby is growing up. Today is her 2nd birthday. I can't tell you how much I love this little girl, I have thought all day long about all the memories I've shared with her, from the moment the Dr. placed her in my arms to the day she took her first steps. She is so precious to me, and I am so thankful that I get to spend my life with her.
Presley had a great little party with some of our friends and a few of hers. She loves all of her gifts "Thank you everyone for being so thoughtful!" She was so excited about her new toys that she didn't go to bed until way after 9 and she screamed until I let her sleep with some of them.

Slide show- Enjoy:)

Video- Blowing out candles

7 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Love the little parties we throw for our little ones! Happy Birthday Miss P!

Tiffany Buhman said...

Happy Birthday Presley! It looks like she had a great time. I hope she loved all of her new toys. I hope ours arrived in time, I never know how long it will take to ship to you. Hugs and kiss to your adorable little ones!

mother vickie said...

wow once I got thru the sign in..which took forever, whew..Im finally here..grandma loves her presley and layla..hope you got grandma's card..it was a little tuff as papa had surgery and grandma never got a chance to do anything with only one car and not driving..grandma is thinking about presley..love to you baby girl and happy birthday..wow it seems as though she was just born..and bang there is layla..haha..guess im not use to that time frame..God bless you baby girl..kissesxxxxxxooooxxxx

Lorilee said...

presley IS such a sweet little thing... the pics of her and june are so cute.. i'm glad they have each other as friends, and i'm glad we have each other as friends :)

Jeremy.Celeste said...

I can't believe she is two. That went by fast. She is so cute. You have such cute little girls. Hope things are going well. Glad she had a most Happy Birthday. How funny she had to sleep with her toys. My boys do that on a regular basis. It is so funny....:)

Lindsay said...

presley is such a cutie. i just cannot believe she is 2! the party was so much fun, thanks for having us over.

Melanie Hahn said...

2 already?!! It goes fast. I sometimes look back and wish I could live certain things over again. I was happy to read your post and hear you say how much you love P. She has a wonderful mommy!!