Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pneumonia, Bronchitis and Pre-school

There has been so much going on, but my whole family has been to sick to post anything! So here is a break down:


*Layla gets pneumonia! (really, very scary, we are still taking her in to get chest x-rays just to make sure its gone)

*Presley (they thought it was pneumonia, but its really bad bronchitis and ear infections!)

*Then I get sick with it, actually still sick with it. Probably should go to the Dr but I keep thinking it has to be done soon, its been over a week!

*Then Ben gets it, but not as bad thank goodness because he is doing night rotations and shifts at Wal-Mart.

*Now my brother Wes is at the Mayo Clinic (having surgery tomorrow) on his kidneys. This has been a long time in the making, WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU WES!


*Then Presley started Pre-school! It was nearly impossible to get her into pre-k when we moved here because it was the middle of the year and all spots were filled EVERYWHERE. Then my friend here e-mailed me and said her daughters school just got an opening and I jumped on it!!!! Can't believe Presley is in pre-school, she seems so young to me. But she LOVES IT! Thank goodness its only 2 times a week, I had a hard time letting her go:( She looks so tiny compared to her big back-pack!




























































6 comments:

Amy said...

Goodness!! You have been really sick! :( So glad they didn't have to put her in the hospital! Is this the Mother's Day Out program at the church around the corner? They're the best, I've heard!!

Lindsay said...

that is SO scary about the pneumonia. i hope you guys are all doing better.

every day i tell myself i'm going to call you so we can catch up, and before i know it it's too late your time. so if you have a chance, give me a call when you're not busy!

Kate and Ryan said...

Oh my, Marcie! You're fam has really had a bad run of illnesses... how awful! I hope you guys can all get well soon. Cute pics of little Presley with her big backpack! I can't believe how grown up she looks!

Lorilee said...

um.. this sounds exactly like us.
we have seriously been sick for months. non-stop ear infections, fevers, coughs,... max is one ear infection away from tubes and june coughs so hard she throws up. but no pneumonia, thank goodness. i haven't been able to smell or taste food for weeks because of this horrible cold/bronchitis. i miss hawaii.

Melanie Hahn said...

Oh wow, all that sickness is awful and scary too! Hope everyone is better now. I can't believe P is in preschool, they just grow up too fast :( I had a hard time also when Marlee started and now next year I have to face putting her in Kindergarten and I'm DYING...I feel like I can't possibly let her go :( I wish she was a baby again and we could do it all over again.

Melanie Hahn said...

Oh, I forgot to say that P does look so tiny with her back pack! So cute!!! Does she still like going?