Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer, I will miss you!

Everyone is going to miss jumping on our new trampoline. It was probably the best buy ever! The girls love it, but putting it together wasn't so fun.

You may think this is just a cute pic of P, but she is really hiding a tool behind her back.

Both girls wanted to help dad

Its a low to the ground fully enclosed 8 ft trampoline--seriously perfect for kids! Plus I can even jump on it, so they will love it for years to come.

I am going to miss my cherry tomato plants!

The girls are going to miss their oasis pool!


We are going to miss how tiny our newest addition is. Presley named him Tuc and the girls are in LOVE! I'm not sure Tuc is, he hides when they come near!

I am going to miss Tuc's room. He lives on our back porch right now, but it in the winter we will have to move him inside. Right now the girls are forced to have monitored visits with Tuc. But most of the time I catch them standing on chairs to watch him.

What? We aren't standing on chairs!


6 comments:

Lorilee said...

what?! I didn't even recognize Layla.. She is so big. and so cute.
June would be so jealous of your tramp. Wish we could come over and jump. miss you.

Becky said...

They are so stinkin' cute! I'm sad I was sick the day you guys were in town. I promise to never get sick again on a day you'll be in town :)
-Bec

Amy said...

Aww! My nieces are so adorable! I love Tuc! When did you get him (or her? hot pink gravel?) :) My girls love the trampoline as well... our friends left theirs behind, so we're going to go grab it and take it to Mineola!

Lindsay said...

your backyard looks like so much fun! lily would be in heaven! that little turtle is so cute, i'm sure the girls love him. they are growing up so fast and are both soo adorable. glad we got to talk the other day... miss you!

flt7.net said...

thank you

دردشة الفلتة

kenvinbruto said...

iron sight firearms. Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day.