Thursday, May 21, 2009

Presleys last week as baby and only child



So this is it! Our new baby is coming tomorrow and poor Presley just spent her last week as the only child and our baby:( But she at least got to be spoiled from Grandma Nelson (who flew into HI on Tuesday night). We have been spending the last 2 days visiting local sites while Ben is on Hospital rotations. Presley has been having a ball with grandma and seems to have taken up with her quite a bit (thank goodness, because she is going to spend all day alone with her tomorrow:)! Oh- and did I mention I am soooo excited its my last day to be pregnant!!!!!!

(at the airport)














(At the Zoo - its a really small-- free zoo, but P loves it)














(At the Lava Tree State Park. )
















6 comments:

Tiffany Buhman said...

Super cute!! It looks like you are having a ton of fun! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. Mom looks great, I bet she's having a blast. Good luck tomorrow. I will call you when I get home from my procedure. Hugs and kisses :o)

Amy said...

Goodness girl! You all look amazing! I have to be insanely jealous at how skinny you still are. Kind of like how a snake eats a mouse... and it's just round right there! AUGH! Wish I was like you & blessed w/ those genes! :) Good luck tomorrow! Call us as soon as you can! XOXO

Amy said...

Oh, and I was going to say that when Katie was the only child for the last few days, it made me incredibly sad too. :(

Melanie Hahn said...

Wow...already time...so exciting! Congrats and good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of P's new sissy. Love ya!

Lindsay said...

good luck!! hope all goes well...we will pray for a short easy labor..if that is even possible..:) You look amazing...my goal weight is to look like you nine months pregnant..

Brandi Wheeless said...

OMG - you didn't even look prego in that one picture. SICKNING! Hahaha. I love you or I would have to not be your friend. :) Miss you so much and hope to get to see you - one day. :)