Sunday, May 10, 2009

Presley an artist in the making

I don't have much to blog about right now other then the normal (I need to have this baby now, I am miserable, can't sleep, uncomfortable--hahah:) So I thought I would take pictures of P coloring because who knows when I will update this after the baby comes. Presley needs another post before we have a new baby to blog about.
As you can tell Presley loves to color. She finally doesn't try to bite into the crayons. But I have to tape the paper down otherwise she colors on the table. (why do kids always do exactly what you don't want them to??) hahah. Kids-- Gotta love em. PS-- if you look closely she mainly colors with her left hand-- she may turn out like her daddy and be a lefty.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be home to see those beautiful pictures. I can tell P-love just got done eating dinner- ie food on the shirt (she eats like her dad too:).
4 more finals!!!
I love you ladies (all 3)
Ben

Anonymous said...

That little P lady is taking after the O'Dell artistic side. I painted my first really good picture when I was 3. She may do it earlier. Love, grandma Nelson

Amy said...

She's so cute! She may be a lefty, I agree! :) OK.. you've GOT to have at least one more belly picture before you pop!

Melanie Hahn said...

oh wow a lefty! that would be something fun to have in common with daddy. Glad she stopped eating the crayons, that's always nice when that stops. hey - about her coloring on the table, mar did that and I bought some big plastic place mats. They are great to put down for all the other crafty things also, like play-doh and then glue when she's a little older. Then you can take the place mat to the sink to clean up. Just an idea that has worked for us.

Lindsay said...

presley loves to color! i'm going to have to rememember that if she spends some time at my house over the next week...i don't know what i'd do with my primary kids without crayons and paper!

Lorilee said...

i love those little triangle shaped crayons, and p's fingers look so cute wrapped around them.