Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Update

Since I have been really bad at updating my blog I am posting a quick update on what we have been doing this month.
*Eating out at great places
*Hanging out with my family (all but my sisters fam, the snow wouldn't let them make it:(...)
*Playing games
*Watching movies, at home and in theatre (LOVED Avatar)
*Enjoying my moms holiday cooking
*Eating tons of sweets
*Watching Layla crawl everywhere
*Watching Presley play with her new toys and play princess dress up
*Watching the girls play with the grandparents
*Decorating for Christmas
*Enjoying the snow
*Plus Ben has been working

































3 comments:

Lindsay said...

finally an update! sounds a lot like our holidays. we've been spoiled with so much good food i don't think i've stopped eating since we got here. i love that pic of layla crawling and presley all dressed up like a princess. can't wait to see those cuties!

mother vickie said...

what cute pictures of marcie and ben's fly...my grandkids are so cute..I hope they travel home safe. I can't wait to celebrate christmas with them next year..I pray they have a good year next year and happy new year. I love little presley and layla..and ben and marcie...kisses and hugs..xxxooxxxxoooo

Kate and Ryan said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful holiday season! The girls look like they had a blast! We'll have to talk about movies when I see you next! Glad you guys made it back home to Hawaii safely!