Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cute Girls, Crappy Camera!

The girls at Chuck-E-Cheese. They had a blast, thanks to all the free token coupons Ben found:)


















The girls looking so cute and sweet, after being so bad in church we had to go outside and hang in the courtyard.






























P and L robot dancing from marcie cloud on Vimeo.

This video is so funny to me, Ben and I crack up at Layla because she walks slowly behind Presley trying to get on camera (like one of those people you see trying to get on the news--LOL). This is actually an older video--P now sings this song perfectly, but its too cute to not post....


Presley singing the ABC's from marcie cloud on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that Presley is singing the Super Why version of ABC's. I think we should get our pack of girls together when you're staying here. They'd have a blast.

Anonymous said...

Awsome pictures and videos....I can't wait to see you all. It's been 8 months! Layla has grown so much. I feel bad that I have missed all her baby stages.

love Mom Nelson

Brandi Wheeless said...

<3 So precious!!!! I can't believe how big they are. How are you?? I hope all is well. Miss you!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh, i am laughing so hard at their dancing and layla trying to be on camera. sooo funny! layla's curly hair is to die for, and you always have them dressed so cute. way to go presley with the abc's! it was so fun to talk to you tonight. miss you guys!

Kate and Ryan said...

These videos are SO dang cute! Your girls are just darling, thanks for always sharing their funny videos! Layla is getting so grown up & I'm definitely a big fan of the curls! I'll tell our YW hi from you this Sunday... it's definitely not the same in YW without you!

Lorilee said...

layla is still a dead ringer of ben.. she is adorable.
i love their matching outfits.
miss you guys.

Tiffany Buhman said...

They are adorable! I can't wait to see them in November. Have a great time with Mom and Dad this weekend! Love ya