Thursday, December 30, 2010

I will drive 5000 miles and I will drive 5000 more!

It’s been soo long since I posted but here is a short sum up since we left Hawaii:


*Landed in LA in November, stayed a few days and visited Hollywood, picked up our car from port

*Drove from LA to AZ, saw the Grand Canyon (it was free the day we drove through-- what luck:)

*Drove from AZ to NM, saw monument valley (so beautiful!) (Ben had to be in NM)

*Drove from NM to CO (stopped at the 4 corners and the Mesa Verde Cliff Dwellings-- really something to see!)

*Then Drove from CO to Missouri (to my parents house), hung out with my family, Ben started work at Wal-mart.

*Then we drove to Branson Missouri to hang out with my family for Thanksgiving. We all stayed in a sweet cabin, it was a lot of fun. (sorry mom and dad, I don’t know why I didn’t get photos of youL…) Ben also met a famous old school boxer when we went out with my sis an bro in law.

*Flew back to LA for a Pharmacy conference, Ben had to meet a few of the residency sites he applied for, made a family vacation of it at DISNEYLAND! (Too bad it was sort of cold and rainy--we look pretty bad in our photos!) But we got to see our good friends Lindsay, Jason and Lily:)

*Then we had to drive back to NM and we drove 1000 miles back!

*1/2 week later drove to Texas and spent Christmas with Ben's family. We had a great time, I was really happy the girls got to see the grandparents, it had been a while.


Now we are back in Missouri and Ben got another call for an interview in OK-- so it looks like we will be back on the road next week! We will keep everyone posted on where we end up.














































































































































































































































5 comments:

Lindsay said...

holy cow marcie, i'm so glad you laid all this out for me because i was so confused when you were telling me all the places you had been...and you've driven even more since then! you need to make a stop in UT! good luck to ben with the interviews!! keep us posted!

Melanie Hahn said...

WOW!!! Now that is a busy life! Looks like you made a fun time out of it though! Can't wait to hear where Ben gets a job. And I know you said you look bad in the pics, but you don't at all...matter of fact, I was thinking you are so beautiful! For real!!! :) Hope your Christmas was a good one!

Kate and Ryan said...

Wow, Marcie! What a busy, busy couple of months you guys have had! I've loved looking at all of these darling pictures of your little family in all of the different places you've been to lately! It's so cute how your girls are usually matching or coordinating with their outfits!(: How fun! Wish Ben the best of luck with the rest of his interviews, & I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful holiday season!

Lorilee said...

i feel like you guys are the griswald's driving across country like 5 times.
june would be so jealous of the photo with mickey...
miss you guys.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Holy Cow! Marci, you have been busy. It sounds like fun though. Hope you find where you are supposed to be soon. I understand the whole moving around and trying to find where you are too be. I hope things are well. You truly have been busy, but it looks like you have had a lot of fun. Glad everything is well.