Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confessions of a 14 month old



(Just had to show how cute she is getting, plus I LOVE being able to do new things with her hair--ps.. I cut her bangs too. )
_________________________________________________

Today was a holiday day, so Ben had to stay home and study (the library was closed). So Presley and I tried to stay out of the house as much as we could. I think she got tired of me dragging her to different beach parks and taking long scenic drives, that by the time we got home she talked to dad (in her own language) for nearly an hour. Or maybe she was so excited about our outing that she was trying to tell dad all about it. I was trying to watch the Biggest Loser and I could hear her just jabbering away so I quickly grabbed the camera and filmed it. She was really serious and trying so hard to describe her story in detail to dad. Enjoy:)
The first time I went in the room

The second time I went in- (about 20 min later-she was still talking away)

13 comments:

mother vickie said...

hey, haha..she looks so cute..hey ben...remember daniel use to do that..she might have that audio processing thing...they make up their own language..which means you have to say things over and over before they pick it up as to what you are saying...haha..she is cute...love you..xxxoooxxx

Anonymous said...

She does not have audio processing disorder. She's just young! Don't listen to mom. These videos made me laugh so much. Presley is so cute. Keep posting.

~Spank~

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcie,
I loved the video's. P Lady is such a little chatter box.....can't wait to sit and talk to her!! I also enjoyed the pictures on your 1 day vacation. I have never seen a vase as large as the one Presley is standing in front of. You look beautiful....even when I know you are sick. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Marcie, Thanks for the pics, it made me cry. I just cannot believe how fast our little girl is growing up. She is so beautiful. She is truly a little lady. My life is so full and blessed. Really looking forward to Christmas, just won't be long enough, but will take what I can get.

Watching the video and pics will definitely get me through the day. Give Presley kisses and hugs for me.

Love you,
Dad (Nelson)

Tiffany Buhman said...

To Cute!!

Melanie Hahn said...

Seriously, could she be any more adorable?!!! I just love her!!! I love the bangs too, very cute! Little girls are the best :)

Lindsay said...

i love presley's little language! it is so fun to talk to her and hear her jabber. and her hair is the cutest!

Lorilee said...

that is so hilarious. i'm sure she really thinks she talking... and i love her little swimsuit top with only a diaper on.

Amy said...

Oh, she's so stinking cute! Madison did the EXACT SAME thing when she was that age. She just jabbered in her own language for the longest time. :)

Becca said...

That was so cute! It's funny to watch little girls with their daddy's...it's just a different bond that is so sweet. Hope you start to feel better soon!

Brandi Wheeless said...

That was the cutest video!!!! The look on Ben's face - he was so into what she was saying. Hahahaha. Both of the girls jibber jabbered the same way and it was so cute. Like they had their own language and you were just supposed to understand them. hahaha. Love it!!!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Hey Marcie, this is Celeste {Rhoton} Brown. I found your blog thru Mel. Your little P lady is so cute. I just love the video of her just jabbering away. That is so cute. Looks like you are doing good. Hope things continue to go well for you. Your family is so cute!!!

gratefulmouse said...

and dont listen to daniel as well. I love looking at the videos over and over..she is so cute..she makes me laugh...xxxx..0000xxxxxx