Monday, April 27, 2009

My new stroller-- I LOVE it

Ben and I have had our share of stroller problems. Partly because we bought a crappy stroller that was in our budget when P was born and it fell apart. Then I just used a small umbrella stroller for P after that (needless to say it worked better for her then the old one).. But we decided we needed a double stroller, mostly because my favorite thing to do is walk at the park every day. So Ben researched and found a double tandem stroller he loved and we found a good deal on Amazon for it-- with free shipping to Hawaii!!. The good thing about it is that is pops in any other infant car seat/carrier. So we could recycle our old one, but they didn't match and I didn't like the way they looked together. But thank goodness for E-bay!! 15$, free shipping and 3 days later we got in a perfectly matching car seat cover that looks great. (I had been searching online FOREVER to find a car seat cover to match-- they were all 50+$, then Ben said, check E-bay-- duhhh!!! )) Anyways, check out all the cool ways I can change up my new stroller. Can't wait to use it:) (My favorite thing about this stroller is that the seats lay all the way back if the kids fall asleep--so great).

They can face each other















They can face forward















With the new car-seat cover (the old one was navy blue checkered-gag!)

8 comments:

Brandi Wheeless said...

OMG - that's so cool!!!! I love that double stroller. I had such issues w/ mine. that one looks great!!! Good for you.

Amy said...

Yay! At first I thought Pres was sitting in the baby seat. ROFL Love good deals and you got a GREAT one!

Lindsay said...

i love your stroller! you are going to be the cutest pushing that around, with your two little cuties to match!

Melanie Hahn said...

Oh I love it! How great! And what is better than a good deal...that is what makes it even better! FUN! Oh, when is baby due??

Jeremy.Celeste said...

What a fun stroller. I wish I would of had something like that for the older two boys, and love the red.....:) You will be one stylin' mom taking your kids for a walk. What fun!

Lorilee said...

presley looks ready for some serious walking in that stroller. now all you need is a little compartment to stow her dvd player in and she --and you--are set.

Jessica said...

Ok I guess I am the only childless person here. You wrote an entire blog about a stroller, LOL! I think it's exciting, but it makes me laugh all the same. :) I am sure someday I will write about strollers and other exciting mommy things LOL!

Becca said...

Strollers are the best! We have the sit n stand & the kids LOVE it! Ebay is a great tool but can be dangerous as well..hehe :)

I laughed at your pic of Presley playing with the easter eggs...my kids seem to find them no matter where I store them. Cheap entertainment...works for me!