Monday, November 9, 2009

Presley and Layla's dance off

Another crazy Sat night at the clouds house. I crack up every time I watch this because Layla gets so excited she jumps her chair into the wall. Thank goodness she has a tray around it. And of course P is always cute being crazy, happy P.














I forgot to tell everyone that Presley got to help make Halloween cookies for the first time:) Well at least she tried to, she pretty much grabbed the fork I had out and would sneak little bites of the dough (takes after her dad!)




5 comments:

Tiffany Buhman said...

So, so cute. They are getting so big and so precious!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh, i love that video! layla in the jumper just cracks me up and presley's face when she is spinning is so great. they are both at such fun ages i bet they make you smile all day.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Layla is so big and active. She sure has changed since August. Love the dancing from her and Presley. Can't wait to see them and love on them. Won't be long. Love ya, Mom Nelson

Jeremy.Celeste said...

How cute! Love the dancing. I love it when little kids dance. So cute!

Kate and Ryan said...

Ry & I were just cracking up as we watched that! Layla's such a happy & spunky girl! I love Presley's spinning, too! It was so much fun to play with Presley & Layla on Tuesday!