Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Year Update

Presley loves playing with Layla. She acts so grown up, she even never lets me take a good pic of her, she will make faces or turn her head (no idea where she learned this). She is also talking up a storm and can count to 10 and say part of the ABC's, plus she is pretty much potty trained--hurray P lady:)

Layla is crawling everywhere and trying really hard to walk by holding on to anything taller then her and scooting along (ie the sofa, chairs, beds, side tables- you name it). She LOVES to follow Presley all over the house and play with her, she even tries to eat the food Presley is eating so I have to put Presley's chair up high-LOL!

Ben is doing great in school, his first test started off well and he is now training to run in a mini triathlon. He ran 6 miles tonight, its even motivating me to run more so I hope he keeps it up:) We will be running in a 5K together in March.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It's amazing how grown up Layla has gotten just in the last 3 1/2 weeks. I love all the pictures. They are both darling. Layla is really beautiful in those photos. They look so cute dressed alike. Keep them coming. Love Mom Nelson

Lorilee said...

it's about time you updated!
i love those little gals of yours.. even cuter in person.

Tiffany Buhman said...

They are so adorable!! I wish I was close by to smother them with love.

Lindsay said...

so so so cute. little layla's expressions are so sweet. hooray for presley being potty trained!

mother vickie said...

haha..little presley and layla..are so cute...talking and counting and abc's wow....and walking...squeezy squeezy...I would love to do that...I miss my little babies...kids know so much more then they ever did...at such a younger age...love you guys...xxxxxx000000

Kate and Ryan said...

It's so fun seeing your girls grow up! They are so precious! I LOVE that you have them matching all the time!